About iS Clinical Skin Care
To complement the cosmetic treatments performed at Peak Aesthetics, we are pleased to offer a wide variety of iS Clinical Skin Care products for purchase in our Peak, SC office. iS Clinical is a high-quality, medical-grade skin care line for at-home use that works to further enhance the results from our in-office treatments. Men and women can choose from a variety of products suitable for all skin types, from cleansers, moisturizers, serums, and more. iS Clinical products are formulated with specialized vitamins, moisturizers, and other nutrients to help individuals maintain a refreshed, vibrant glow. The professional team at Peak Aesthetics is always happy to assist patients with selecting the right product for their skin type so we encourage individuals to inquire during their visits with us.
iS Clinical® Skin Care Reviews
"Jessica is wonderful and extremely talented! I just completed my 3rd treatment with the laser on my face and I can see the biggest difference but most important i get compliments all the time now! I highly recommend her its so relaxing, reviving and rejuvenating! She is a rockstar for all your skin care needs! Love The Skin Your In!!!! Thanks Jessica Sheheen"- B.S. / Facebook / Jul 30, 2020
"Most wonderful and professional experience I have had in the area. There is no need anymore to see aesthetic help that is not local. I feel completely natural and have gained more confidence. Both Dr. Ben Pinner and Jessica make the perfect team to provide you with the natural best of you without making it look "fake." I am that person who never thought I would use these services but now I will never not have this as part of my anti aging regimen. Thank you Dr. Ben and Jessica! You have brought back my youthfulness! --Patient Review from Square"- A.D. / Other / Apr 09, 2021
Peak Aesthetics offers the following categories of iS Clinical Skin Care products for in-office purchase:
- Antioxidant-rich facial moisturizers and serums: These products are designed to nourish and protect the skin with specialized ingredients, like antioxidants, medical-grade botanicals, and peptides, to provide a healthier, younger-looking complexion.
- Facial cleansers: These powerful, gentle formulas work well to cleanse and resurface all skin types, even very dry or sensitive skin.
- Eye serums: Nutrient-rich eye products contain hyaluronic acid and peptides to both hydrate and decrease signs of aging around the eyes.
- Lip polish and elixir: Improve the health and appearance of your lips with gentle lip products that hydrate, soften, and exfoliate.
- Hydrating and healing facial serums: Various serums are available that contain hydrating and anti-aging ingredients to boost the skin's vibrancy so it appears more firm, youthful, and radiant.
- SPF protection products: Broad-spectrum sunscreens provide maximum protection against UVA and UVB rays to preserve healthy, youthful-appearing skin.